DURATION : 2 days
TARGET GROUP: This module is meant for supervisors, middle managers and Human Resource practioners of the organization in the public, private and parastatals sectors who area charged with the responsibility of managing people relations
- Be able to explain what industrial /Labour Relations means
- Have a clear understanding of the legal framework that governs the management of industrial/Labour Relations in Botswana.
- Be able to calculate basic pay, overtime and leave pay.
- Understand the rights and obligations and the Employer and Employee in the work environment.
- Be able to effectively manage Industrial/Labour Relations in a Unionsed environment.